MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2007 14:32:59 -0400
I am just forwarding this announcement about filtering to MELIBS and
MEINFO since many of you are not on the MSLNTC listserv.

Any questions, please contact the MSLN Help Desk.  (1-888-367-6756)

Janet McKenney

Maine State Library

Coordinator of Learning and Technology Services

64 State House Station

Augusta, ME  04333-0064

207-287-5620