MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Katharine Lualdi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2017 10:41:19 -0500
Hi, Terri.
Since I am brand new to TRIO, I think I will sit this round out so I can
get fully up to speed.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in April at
the NEOAA meeting.

Have a nice weekend.
Katharine

*Katharine Lualdi, Ph.D.*
*Director, TRIO Student Support Services*
*Southern Maine Community College*
*(207) 741-5974*