From:
Soldiers Library <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Soldiers Library <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2022 15:04:53 -0400
Often, Salvation Army (call to see if they serve your area) will pick
up books, or you can bring them to goodwill (call first because they
are short staffed).  I'm not sure if you have Bullmoose Music near
you, but they buy books (some).  We sometimes sell some older books on
Amazon, but it's very time consuming.
Good question, I have a building full of books that I need to find a home for.
Andrea
Soldiers Memorial
Hiram, Maine