From:
Tim Caverly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Caverly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2019 07:47:21 -0400
Dear MeLibs Members,

We have received the proof of and are now taking orders for our new book
titled "The Ranger's Wife." This is the third book is the adult read of the
Ranger Jim Clark Saga. Please share with anyone who may be interested.

The cost of the book with tax and shipping is $18.50. Folks are welcome to
contact me through e-mail, message me on facebook or call my cell at (207)
907-0517.

I've pasted a description of the book below.

Best wishes for a pleasant fall.

Sincerely,

Tim & Susan

Tim Caverly

220 Morgan Lane

Millinocket, Maine 04462

Phone (207) 907-0517

**Available soon-New book from Allagash Tails**

"The Ranger's Wife.' Third volume in the saga of Ranger James Paul Clark.
Following Solace and The Ranger and the Reporter.

"Behind every successful man is an amazing woman and thank goodness Susan
was there!"
                                                            Ranger James
Clark

     This is the third book in a trilogy about Ranger James Clark. The 1st
is Vol. 6 SOLACE and the 2nd is Vol. 7 THE RANGER AND THE REPORTER.
Relaxing on the porch of a remote log cabin, Susan Cark cradles a mug of
tea. From out on the lake a loon's primeval call expresses the loneliness
she feels because her Ranger husband Jim is away 'on river patrol.'

     Tonight, the Ranger's wife recalls that life in the Maine woods began
when very young. Such as the time her river-driver grandfather shrieked over
the roar of an outboard motor, "Susan! I told you to watch for deadheads!"
The five-year old froze on her seat and scanned the foaming water; terrified
she'd see decapitated skulls bobbing like spoiled pumpkins.
     Then again when her husband transferred into the deep woods and the
boss had warned-"If I were you Jim, I wouldn't leave my wife alone without a
handgun."

     The grandchild of a Penobscot River-driver and a grandmother-the first
female cook for GNP-Susan has spent a lifetime in the Maine woods.

     But when she married wilderness Ranger Clark, the lady entered a new
realm. Living in Maine's northern forest Susan soon learned that she needed
to evaluate and adapt at a moment's notice. Physical demands are harsh, but
how will she ever cope with the real-life danger's that threaten her family.
Sometimes its ok to be alone.
     But then again-sometimes not!