From:
Karen Eger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Eger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2019 20:42:18 +0000
We had 8 people at our discussion that was facilitated by someone who the Maine Humanities Council sent.  It was mostly our usual book discussion crowd with a couple new people.  It is summer, so people have so much else going on...

Karen McCarthy Eger
Library Director

South Berwick Public Library
27 Young Street