From:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2019 10:55:19 -0400
Hello Me-Lib!

I will be moving to Gainesville, Florida at the end of August to be close
to family. It was not an easy decision. The Orono Public Library and the
staff here are incredible. This job is my dream job, dream library, dream
staff, dream town.

I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have helped me, answered
questions, guided me, and sent funny ILL notes. Thank you especially to the
Jackson-Sanborn powerhouse librarians, and Lynn Uhlman. Your camaraderie
has been greatly appreciated.

If anyone has questions about the job, please let me know and I'd be happy
to answer them.

Alexis

Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Manager
Orono Public Library
39 Pine Street
Orono, ME 04473
(207) 866-5060 ext.3
http://library.orono.org/overview

*A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.*