Sender:
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2019 14:30:07 +0000
From:
Sonya Durney <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings,

A colleague shared this and I thought I would pass it on as it seems pretty interesting!

6th Biennial Design Science Symposium,<http://designscience.risd.edu/>
 Inclusive Narratives - will explore multiple approaches to sustainable/nature-inspired making, community development, and other work that facilities a holistic relationship with nature and natural systems.
September 20-22.
Feel free to share this link.

Any questions please contact Erin Perfect (email below).

Best,
Sonya

Subject: For those who might be interested... Design Science Symposium

Hello all,

There were a few conversations I was part of that lead me to believe some of you might be interested in the 6th Biennial Design Science Symposium, <http://designscience.risd.edu/> I'm on the planning committee so let me know if you have questions. This year's symposium theme is Inclusive Narratives and will explore multiple approaches to sustainable/nature-inspired making, community development, and other work that facilities a holistic relationship with nature and natural systems. The symposium will be September 20-22. Feel free to share this link.

Erin

--
Erin Perfect
Research & Instruction Librarian