MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mary Kate Barbosa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2017 14:40:36 -0400
Congratulations, Kelly, on your new adventure.  My sister attended the
National University of Natural Medicine and practices as an ND in Ashland,
Oregon.  Let me know if you need to make a connection.
Mary Kate

--

Mary Kate Barbosa

Director, Student Support Services

University of Maine at Presque Isle

181 Main Street

Presque Isle, Maine 04769

Office:  (207)768-9613
Fax:        (207) 768-9617

*Input, Intellection, Relator, Achiever, Arranger*

*Pronouns:  She, her, hers*

*Pl**ease note my NEW e-mail address at [log in to unmask]