ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Cathy Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 11:42:31 EST
Actually IMHO you are all great fans!  What we need is tolerance for the
different ways fans show support of the team.  I have had the same experience
as Carol of people trying to shut me up.  This doesn't work well with Evil
B____es like me!  I have always gone home with a hoarse voice!

Maybe if the FMH waited to announce the 50/50 ticket number at the end of the
game with the CocaCola 3 Stars???  I notice a lot of folks head for the doors
right after that announcment....

I really hope most people will stay after this coming game, as it's Senior
Night!  Please listen to these guys tell us all what they will remember about
Maine Hockey!

Carol makes a great point about the Dexter Lounge - but people don't seem to
want to come in.  Do they realize that it becomes open to the public a few
minutes after games?  That there are snacks and drinks available?  That the
Coach's and sometimes members of the team come through?  Everyone is welcome,
and the more the merrier!  We even have opposing fans come in which has
resulted in some fun!

I hope that everyone who can manage the time can be at the rally for the
teams!  Unfortunately, Jack & I won't because we have a couple of the student
athletes coming in for treatment during Jack's lunch break!

Cathy Hart
Proud Volunteer for the Finest College Hockey Program in the Nation!