MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carol McGlinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:13:20 -0500
Also, Laura Bouchard and Michele Green should be deleted as well. Thanks
Ginny! Carol

Carol McGlinn, Assistant Director
TRiO College Access Services
181 Main Street
Presque Isle, ME 04769
207-768-9620
1-800-734-3636

*Small actions can be like pebbles being thrown into a still lake, and
ripples of hope cascade outwards and change the world. - Bobby Kennedy*