MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Valerie Osborne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2007 14:51:51 -0400
Since this was posted this morning, 14 people have sign-up, but there are
many, many more people in the district that have not.  We need you to be a
part of this list so that you can be notified of special programs and
educational opportunities available to you.  It just takes a minute to
register.

Greetings to the Members of the Northern Maine Library District and any
other interested in joining our list!

For those libraries in the Northern Maine Library District, please take the
time to join our own listserv.  With the rising cost of mailings we will be
sending most, if not all, of our information through our list.

Please click on the link below and sign-up today!

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=nmld-l&A=1

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Valerie Osborne, Consultant