MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Ginny Ward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:59:38 +0000
Thank you to everyone who has made edits to our EOP Directory. I wanted to clarify that this is not a membership only directory. We would love for everyone on the list to be a MEEOA member, but even if you have staff who aren't, we would like their name & contact info included so we have an accurate list of all the people who are doing work in TRIO/GEAR UP.

Thanks again for your edits!
Ginny
--
Ginny Fowles Ward