From:
Sally Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sally Stanton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2019 13:38:11 +0000
Hello, I'd like to post the following to the listserv. My preferred work email is [log in to unmask]

I'm hoping to host author Michelle Houts next fall at our elementary school. She is seeking other interested schools to cut her travel costs. In addition to the books listed here, she has two middle grade books as well. Here is her info:
Award-winning author Michelle Houts is celebrating the release of her 10th book, Sea Glass Summer a picture book which takes place in Maine (Candlewick Press, Illustrated by Bagram Ibatoulline) with school and library visits in the fall of 2019. She’s the author of the STEM-based chapter book series Lucy’s Lab (Sky Pony Press) and several biographies. Silent Swoop, the true story of an owl rescue, releases Sept. 1 (Dawn Publishing). Michelle’s full-day, engaging, and lively author visits are $1000/day plus travel, with discounts for multiple schools in the same area. Check out the Speaking tab at www.michellehouts.com for details about her programs, including a three-day science/writing lab for young elementary students.
Thank you!