From:
Sarah Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sarah Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 May 2019 20:10:13 +0000
Illustration institute is kicking off our Candlewick Workshops lecture series with Chris Raschka on June 24!

Join Caldecott winning author/illustrator Chris Raschka for a workshop at Rines Auditorium, Portland Public Library, June 24, 5:30 - 7:00pm. Chris will share images of his private painted travel journals, show how they inform his professional development as a children’s book illustrator and author, discuss memory as it functions before and after making the journals. Chris will demonstrate some of his favorite techniques live. There will be a Q &A and book signing. Free and Open to all. Sponsored by Illustration Institute and Candlewick Press. For more information: illustrationinstitute.org<http://illustrationinstitute.org>.

It’s my pleasure to share this invitation and spread the word about illustration institute which brings top-class illustrators to Maine for residencies, exhibits, and public programming -- https://www.illustrationinstitute.org/talks-workshops.

-Sarah
Sarah Campbell, MLIS | Executive Director
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>| www.portlandlibrary.com<http://www.portlandlibrary.com/>
5 Monument Square | Portland, ME  04101
(207) 771-2756 or (207) 871-1700, ext. 756
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
illustration institute Board Member

[cid:image001.jpg@01D5080E.30F2F1D0]