Sender:
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2022 14:16:36 -0400
From:
Laurie Carpenter <[log in to unmask]>
To: Heidi McCurdy <[log in to unmask]>
I am sorry that Jon had such a bad experience with WT Cox.  We have
used them for more than 6 years and have been very satisfied with their
service.

--

*Laurie A. Carpenter **(she/her/hers)*

*Director*

Orono Public Library

39 Pine Street

Orono, Maine 04473

 *Please note that email sent from or coming to this address may be
considered a public document and be subject to the State of Maine Freedom
of Access Law.*

*Town of Orono*

*59 Main Street*

*207-866-2556*

A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.