NETANN-L Archives

- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List

NETANN-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Andrew Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
- NETANN-L - Networkmaine Network Announcement List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2019 18:25:02 -0400
This issue has been resolved.  Voicemail should once again be sending to
email for users configured for that service.  Additionally, any previously
received voicemails that were not sent due to this issue should eventually
go through.  The cause appears to be a change made by Google that broke the
process.

If you continue to have voicemail to email delivery issues, are are seeing
any other issue you think may be related to this event, please contact
Networkmaine for troubleshooting.

Thank you.
--
Andrew W. Henry