From:
Hannah Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hannah Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Dec 2019 15:32:14 -0500
 The Blue Hill Public Library is pleased to announce an opening for a new
position, the Rudy Slaven Teen Services and Outreach Librarian, named in
honor of former BHPL librarian Ruth "Rudy" Slaven. This is a part-time (3/4
time), non-exempt, hourly position.

Have you ever said to yourself, "Self, I really wish there was a fun,
rewarding job that would provide me with an opportunity to work with teens
on the Blue Hill Peninsula"?  Are you eager to help area young adults make
the most of the library and connect with them in the schools as well as
anywhere else that they may be?

The overall goal of the Blue Hill Public Library's youth services is to
instill in our younger patrons a lifelong love of reading and to nurture
that intellectual curiosity into our patrons’ teenage years. The Teen
Services Librarian will perform or coordinate all services to young adults,
maintain an active presence in the young adult section of the library,
conduct outreach in the community to that clientele, and promote the
successful use of the library for patrons from twelve years old through
high school.

For a full job description and instructions for how to apply, please visit:
http://www.bhpl.net/jobs/

--
Hannah Cyrus
Assistant Director