From:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alexis Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2019 09:05:44 -0400
Hi Melibbers,

Our library is starting the process of weeding the adult DVD's. From what I
have researched, it seems common to look at DVDs not out in the last 2
years. From that pull, then looking at circulation statistics to determine
how popular the items are/has been.

We have done this before and were overwhelmed at how many have not gone out
in the last two years, but a lot of them had high circulation numbers.

If anyone could share their tips or suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thank you,

Alexis

Alexis M. Dixon
Circulation Manager
Orono Public Library
39 Pine Street
Orono, ME 04473
(207) 866-5060 ext.3
http://library.orono.org/overview

*A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.*

--
_Please note that email sent from or coming to this address may be
considered a public document and be subject to the State of Maine Freedom