Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2019 00:46:08 -0500
Before USCHO stepped in, this list was the only reliable information on
the college Hockey world.  Now, not so much.  Indeed, during the season,
usually not a peep from almost anyone.  That in itself is a little sad
to an old snort like me.  Without that input I just don't feel very well
informed.  My bad - I could be better informed via USCHO, but its not
something I spend much time on.  Hence, I usually don't enter the
contests, and my lack of knowledge shows up with my lowly results this
year.  Of course, it didn't help that I picked St. Cloud State to go all
the way.

What I would like to see is two independent contests:  A regional
contest that stops with the regional winners and a second Final Four
contest.  The latter because we have had a chance to see those top 16
teams play, often for the first time for a lot of us, and now it becomes
more fun to pick the final 3 games.   And, as an aside, never have been
a fan of weighting the later games over the early ones.

Tom Rowe
Sometimes I use big words I don't full understand
in order to make me seem more prosopagnosic.