From:
Garrett Lanzy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 2019 07:57:31 -0500
> On 1 Apr 2019 21:33, Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Where to Sell Tickets
>
> I have not had a ticket I wanted to sell for the Frozen Four in a while. I am wondering if list or forum attempts to sell tickets have much success these days. I have seen John's post on this list and maybe six or so posts on USCHO with no apparent takers there.
>
> Mine are Flash Tickets which apparently I can try to sell through or there is also the NCAA official exchange through PrimeSports. Does anyone have experience with either? I am wondering if I might have better success through the NCAA official exchange.

I had an extra paper ticket set which I was (eventually) able to sell on the NCAA ticket exchange (which is just the “normal” secondary ticket market run by PrimeSport).  The issue is that PrimeSport isn’t handling paper tickets for the Frozen Four, so they first have to be converted to FlashSeats on that site. That didn’t work initially and I ended up entering customer service requests with PrimeSport, FlashSeats, and the NCAA ([log in to unmask]). I’m not sure which of those “worked”, but my seats eventually showed up on FlashSeats (with no notification to me, so I’m glad I kept checking). Once they were on FlashSeats it was easy to get them listed on PrimeSport and they sold over the weekend (face value).

You’ll need accounts on both https://www.flashseats.com and https://www.primesport.com so I would get those set up first. Then it’s  best to call PrimeSport customer service to get started - the number is right on their website - they have by far the most helpful. Ustimer service in this process.

FYI I’m on the digest so I won’t see responses until tomorrow, if you have questions for me it’s best to also cc: me on the reply.

Garrett