Date:
Sun, 13 Apr 2014 10:08:16 -0500
Wow!  One word sums it up for me.  With the exception of a slightly
lackluster second period, Union played some of the best, most exciting
hockey it has been my privilege to watch for five periods. The
outstanding semi against BC and now the final where clearly the better
and more hightly motivated team won.  AND ALL BY A SMALL COLLEGE WITH NO
ATHLETIC SCHOLARSHIPS!  Excuse the shouting, but that really was
something.  I know CC, who was a power in the old WCHA,  is about the
same size, but I think they do have scholarships.

Hats off to Union.  Wow.

Tom Rowe
Stevens Point
Home of the Div III National Runners Up Pointers

--
Famous last words of Socrates:  "I drank what!?"