From:
William Sangrey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
William Sangrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Feb 1994 20:54:00 -0600
We in Tulsa were lucky enough to get a tape delayed game this weekend
through Prime and HSE.  The fight refered to must have been Saturday,
since we saw the Friday game.  A couple notes, The anouncers from Prime
in Colorado were complaining about the inconsistancy of the Refs out
loud, which is somewhat unusual to hear.  Come to find out it was the
WCHA's favorite Brutal Bob Ames.  Maybe those people in Minnesota are
not the only ones thinking that.  Just a thought.
William Sangrey
Cornell '87&'94
Let's Go RED!!!