From:
Steve Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 1994 11:16:45 -0500
Hockey East has had a huge improvement this season over previous seasons.  With
the fewest teams of any conference, and argument(not to start one) can be made
as to the strength of the conference.  Take the teams:

BU, UNH, Maine, Northeastern, And Mass-Lowell have all been in the Top ten
nationally this year.  This week's poll could possibly have all 5 teams.
Of the remainig 3 teams, BC is over .500 after beating MAINE this weekend.
Merrimack is just a game or 2 below .500 and can surprise anyone(RIGHT RPI?)
And Providence college....not a bad team to be at/near the cellar huh?

I'm not starting a "my confrence is better than yours" war,  I just wanted
people to be aware of the little conference we have out here in the arctic
weather that we call New England.  Thanks for reading.....!
Steve Twombly