From:
Shari Durdin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Shari Durdin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 1993 13:26:44 CDT
Well our plans for getting tickets come through 3-fold! We got group
together and had everybody apply for season tickets, thinking that at
least one of our orders would get picked from the lottery. Well, 3 of
our orders got picked, so we now have 6 season tickets. The unfortunate
part is that they are all standing room (full price, of course). Four
of the assigned standing room spots are right next to each other in
section 7, and the other two are in sectoin 9. Could some kind soul
out there (Carol, Pam??) who knows the layout please tell me where these
sections are in the arena? They did not include a map of the arena in
the ticket package. Luckily, we can return the tickets we don't want to
keep. We're contemplating keeping the 4 tix that are together if we can
get enough people to split up the games. If there's any interest out
there from Gopher fans, please let me know!

go go gophers...
(28-21 over the cheeseheads in pigskin play this weekend. RAH!)

shari