From:
Heather Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Neely <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1993 11:48:19 EDT
Hi everyone!  I'm living in Schenectady and working
at the Guilderland Rest SArea running the
Mail Boexs Etc. inside the rest area.  The
rest area is only three weeks old.  Working lots
and learning new things every day.  Just
thought I would let you know where I was now,
and that I finally figured out how to dial up
from my computer at
work.  My email saddress won't change.
Fell free to call or stop by (thruway
going eastward, just after exit 25).
Phone is 357-0021.  I'm here 7-7 M-F, 9-4 Sa,
and 12-5 on Su.  soon I'll be back to a
somewhat mormal work week whe m the girl
I'm training geels comfortable enough to be left by herself.  Take care, email me!

-heather

p.s. sorry about the typos, since I'm not sure how to delete things
and when I try, the message gets all messed up, I need to figure that out.  Hope you can read this!
--
Heather M. Neely
"The First Lady of Cardinal Hockey"