From:
Greg Berge <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 May 1993 06:55:21 -0400
Thanks Paulette for her posting detailing the
prospective college draftees. Among them:

"Round 8

191. Pierre-Claude Drouin, Cornell, LW
206. Bill Holowatiuk, Cornell, D

Round 10
253. Michael Sancimino, Cornell, C"

It will be good to see a few more Cornellians being
drafted, and these are 3 of the 5 I would have
expected. I'm a little surprised that Bandurski was
neither in last year's draft nor projected for this
year. And I'm shocked that Chartrand isn't - so
much so that I wonder whether he's old enough
yet.

I think it's terrific that Sancimino is projected. God
knows he looked good in limited action last year,
but I figured he was gone so long that he would
have gotten zero recognition. Maybe he was
thought highly of coming out of juniors. I think
he'd be surprised to learn he's a center (he played
wing exclusively last season, but this IS a Cornell
team with about 8 centers).

BTW, I just got my Hockey-L button in the mail
(I'm a little slow about these things), and it is
awesome!

Greg
Boston
Let's Go Red!
Let's Go Islanders! - Game #5 winner goes all the
way to the '93 Cup!