Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1993 11:17:00 EDT
        It was one week ago today that the BU Terriers pulled off their amazing

upset at Maine.  I was just wondering, and this goes out to all the BU fans,
particulary BU students, to the reaction on campus to the victory.  Did it hit
the campus newspaper?  Was the campus really high with energy?  OR, Was it just
another BU victory.  I am sure people were happy about it but what was the
magnitude of the excitement at Boston Unversity after it happened?  I'm sure
nobody was affected more by this then HOCKEY-L subscribers, (with the exception
of maybe Dunham and a few other players!!!)