From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 1993 10:06:05 EST
Lake Superior 5 at Bowling Green 4 ot
Michigan State 8 at Ohio State 2
Michigan 7 at Notre Dame 1
Western Michigan 2 at Miami 3
Ferris State 1 at Kent 5
No report yet from UAF at UAA

I don't have the box from the LSSU win, but Mike Morin was the star
for the Soo, as he scored their last 3 goals, I do believe, including
the game winner in OT.

BG was ahead 4-3 in the third, but could only manage 3 shots on net the
entire period (about 22 for the game). The Lakers had built a 3-2 lead
after one, but BG netted the only goals in the second. Aaron Ellis again
played well between the pipes for BG, as the Lakers would often be swarming
around him for minutes at a time.

The game was shown live on PASS. If you saw a guy in a Bullwinkle hat--that
was me.

Keith