From:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Gilreath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1993 13:25:35 EST
 Just returned from the Bob Mancini Comedy hour, Opps make that the Blue line
  Luncheon! ;-)  (you Minnesota fans coming next week are in for a real treat
  listening to our luncheons!)   Hugh McEwen has regained all feeling in his
  leg and returned to practice with the team this week, and could possibily
  be in the lineup this weekend.  (kinda ironic that we play St Cloud State,
  the team we were playing at when he got hurt). I talked Briefly with Coach
  Bob (Bobby to some of you!) Mancini afterwards and he said Hugh is doing fine

  Having now been responsible for finding rooms for 7 Minn fans for next weeks
   winter carnival games here, My trial for treason begins shortly! ;-)

   For all you score hungry fans, A reminder that Tomorrow's (sat) game with
    St Cloud has been moved to an 8:05 start to allow basketball fans returning
    from the womens confernce showdown at Northern, time to return.  so I'll
    have the final score on an hour later than usual. Cathy don't start calling
    the radio station at 7:05!  ;-)

    (both NMU at MTU women are unbeaten in GLIAC, with MTU rated 5th in country
        in division II and NMU 9th i think, should be some game!)

                                Bob