From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1992 03:00:37 EST
No details on that other than the score.

There are a few uniform changes I've seen around the league so far.
Tonight, we saw Northeastern's new home jerseys.  I don't like them.  The
husky is gone from the front, replaced by a boring circular insignia that
has the school symbol (a combination of an "N" and a "U") and the words
"Northeastern Huskies" appear around the inside of the circle.  The team
formerly known as the Red and Black now has almost no red in their
uniforms, except for thin red stripes on the bottom of the jersey and on
the wrists.  I liked the husky...I wonder what prompted its removal.  At
this point, I like the NU women's jerseys more than the men's unless the
women's have changed too.

Boston College has a more modern version of their home jerseys; the eagle
is still on the front.  I think I saw the aways on College Hockey USA and
they seemed to be more black than the maroon of the past; maybe it is just
a darker maroon, or maybe I need a new tv.
---
Mike Machnik    [log in to unmask]   Color Voice of the Merrimack Warriors
(Any opinions expressed above are strictly those of the poster.)    *HMN*