From:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeremy D Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1992 17:38:15 -0500
The Penn State Icers held their home opener this weekend against former ICHL
opponent University of Buffalo Thundering Herd.  Given the results of this
weekend's games, I'll bet the Herd is more than glad that the Icers left

NOTE:  THESE RESULTS ARE NOT TYPOS!

		FRI OCT 30:  Penn State 20, Buffalo 0
		SAT OCT 31:  Penn State 10, Buffalo 2

That's right, this weekend the Icers outscored their opponents 30-2.  On Friday,
Chris Cervellero, Ross Cowan, Andy Strasser, and Steve Karl all had hat tricks
for Penn State.  Saturday, the Icers tried a little experimentation, and still
scored 10 goals.  The Icers are now 3-0-0, with 33 GF and 2 GA.

Unfortunately, these are all the details I have (taken from the Nov. 2 issue
of _The Daily Collegian_), as I was away this weekend, watch the Golden Knights
of Clarkson defeat the Univ. of New Hampshire Wildcats 6-1!  :^)

Next up for the Icers:  this weekend at the Ohio University Tournament, with
Ohio U., Buffalo St., and one other team I don't remember offhand.

Jeremy Hall
Clarkson '91
Penn State '??

LET'S GO TECH!! GO ICERS!!