Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1992 12:34:23 -0400
 All this talk of the continuing alliance with the Alaska schools reminded me of
  something.  Our hockey secretary, graciously lent me the 1991-92 Gopher Hockey
  Highlight film over the weekend.  The film chronicled the season and included
 was the trip the U made to Anchorage last fall. What puzzled me was, that there
  were quite a few empty seats in the stands as we watched the film.  It was my
 understanding that Anchorage routinely has sellouts for its' games there. Now,
 I do understand that having a sell-out and actually filling every seat are
 different.  Was this a fluke or are there alot of no-shows to the games up
 there?

 BTW, the highlight film was great and quite different from those of previous
 years. Doug MacLeod and MSC did a fine job. If you're at the Minnesota State
 Fair this summer, be sure to see it in the Grandstand Gopher exhibition on the
 second floor! (Along with the Mac Naughton Cup of course! ;-)

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!