From:
Wayne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Mar 2012 13:47:37 -0400
Thanks, Carol,

3 great players!

Spencer Abbott is a quiet, humble guy and a great pick.

Looking at Frozen Four info, it seems the Hobie Baker Ceremony/TV Show will
take place on MacDill AFB and be streamed to someplace at Channelside.
Yuck.

Will there be fans at the AFB site?  Special buses?  Anyone know specifics?

Guess I could ask Spencer for a ride, but I might wind up in Toronto ;-)

Cheers, Wayne