From:
Mark Lewin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2012 23:40:12 -0400
*2012 NC$$ contest entry form*

 When done, please submit your entry to [log in to unmask] *DO NOT REPLY TO
THE LIST.*

Enter your name, email address and home address (city,state).

For details and scoring criteria, refer to the contest rules which have
been sent as a separate post. If there are questions or confusion about the
contest rules, please send me an email and I'll clarify.

 The choice of the winning team must be a school name; “winner of game 1”
is not an acceptable answer.

 Please return one contest entry per email; some people submit several
entries for family members and friends not on the list. This is fine but
please submit each one in a separate email. This makes my data entry task
much easier and less error-prone.

 Please be very careful with school abbreviations. It's easy to mistake
abbreviations such as Michigan (UM), Miami (MU), Minnesota-Duluth (UMD) and
North Dakota (UND). I can make a guess, but this is a contest and you
should be making your own guesses, not me.

 Entries must be in by noon on Friday, March 23,2012 (eastern time). Please
do not wait for the last minute. Not only is the data entry task easier
when the entries arrive early, but if there is an error, omission or
question about your entry, I will have a chance to contect you and gets
your entry straightened out.

 Contest 1 – pick the winner (later games weighted more)

Contest 2 – pick the winner and score differential (later games weighted
more)

Contest 3 – pick the winner and game scores (later games weighted more)

Contest 4 – pick the winner (same number of points awarded for every game)

Contest 5 - pick the winner and score differential (same number of points
awarded for every game)

Contest 6 - pick the winner and game scores (same number of points awarded
for every game)

 Although there are 6 contests, there is only one entry form.

 Entry form begins here:

Name:

E-mail address:

City,State:

East Regional E (Bridgeport,CT)               winner / score

E1 – 3/23 3 PM

1 Union (UC) vs. 4 Michigan State (MSU) _____  _____

 E2 – 3/23 6:30PM

2 Miami (MU) vs. 3 UMass-Lowell (UML) _____ _____

 E3 regional final - 3/24 6:30PM

winner of E1 vs. winner of E2

Midwest Regional MW (Green Bay,WI) winner/score

MW1 – 3/23 5:30PM

2 Ferris State (FSU) vs. 3 Denver (DU) _____ _____

 MW2 – 3/23 9PM

1 Michigan (UM) vs. 4 Cornell (CU)     _____ ______

 MW3 regional final 3/24 9 PM

winner of MW1 vs. winner of MW2      _____ ______

Northeast Regional NE (Worcester,MA) winner/ score

 NE1 – 3/24 4PM

1 Boston Coll (BC) vs. 4 Air Force (AFA) _____ ____

 NE2 – 3/24 7:30PM

2 Minnesota-Duluth (UMD) vs. 3 Maine (Main) ____ ______

 NE3 regional final 3/25 8PM

winner of NE1 vs. winner of NE2               ____ ______

West regional W (St. Paul,MN) winner/score

 W1 – 3/24 1:30PM

1 North Dakota (UND) vs. 4 Western Michigan (WMU) _____ _____

 W2 – 3/24 5PM

2 Minnesota (Minn) vs. 3 Boston Univ (BU)      _____ _____

 W3 – 3/25 5:30PM

winner of W1 vs. winner of W2                _____ ______

 Nationals (Tampa, FL)                        winner/score

 S1 (semifinal 1) – 4/5 (4:30 or 8 PM)

winner of E3 vs. winner of MW3        ______ _______

 S2 (semifinal 2 – 4/5 (4:30 or 8 PM)

winner of NE3 vs. winner of W3      ______ _______

 Finals – 4/7 7PM

winner of S1 vs. winner of S2         _____ _____

 Tiebreaker 1

Total number of overtime periods _____

 Tiebreaker 2

Total goals for tournament _____***

*** if you enter scores for each game, leave this blank and it will be
calculated automatically