From:
Mike Abegg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 16:03:32 -0500
I think it probably gives BGSU the "excuse" it's been seeking to drop hockey. But perhaps Alabama-Huntsville as the 10th team?

There's a lot of sense in this new league. It was pretty clear that the CCHA was in trouble with only 3 remaining D-1 teams (Notre Dame, WMU, Miami).  The WCHA could probably have survived okay as is if they wanted to.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone