From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2010 16:38:01 +0000
I made it to the 2nd semifinal last night.  It was disappointing to see SLU lose to Union.  Cornell won the first game.  St. Lawrence and Brown will play in the consolation and Union plays Cornell for the championship.

This year is the last year that the tourney will be in Albany.  I have never really liked Albany but I must admit that it is really centrally located.  The tourney is moving to Atlantic City next year.  Yes, I said Atlantic City.  I don't know what the league guys were thinking.  Atlantic City is near nothing.  I guess a lot of people agree with me.  During the game they announced that you could already buy tickets for next year and representatives for Atlantic City were there to talk to people.  The crowd booed loudly through the entire announcement.  They might not have all been there to root for the same team but they were unified in their opinion of Atlantic City.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!