From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2008 00:27:46 -0400
Mr. Wodon appears to be having a joke. His subsequent posts on follow up
to comments were:

"Well, Guthrie hasn’t left Potsdam yet …"

"Perhaps we should all check the humor meter."

"Guess no one ever read The Onion…."

So, OK, but given the nature of the Okposo related quotes I am not sure
what the hints were. Oh well, satire tends to be in the eye of the beholder or
the pen of the writer, so to speak. I guess I was had.

Doug Peterson