From:
Charlie Shub <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2008 21:22:38 -0700
Now that the frozen four is sset, this is the final call.  There are
still a few spaces available.

This year's hockey-l dinner features a private room, plenty of time to
visit, a convenient location, and reasonable prices. For those of you
who have been attending in the past, you know that Kathy Martin and
Carol White have always found great locations. This year is no
exception. We have a private room at Bubba Gump's.  I visited there on
friday, and think the room is a great place for our get together.
It is across the street from the hyatt, one block from a light rail
station, probably a 15 minute walk to the pepsi center, and withing 3
to 5 blocks of most of the downtown hotels.