From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 09:49:46 -0400
Too bad you didn't watch during the regular season. The playoffs are
just an extension of the way the game was played all year. Glad I had
DirecTV and OLN. The only thing missing was Gary Thorne, although Mike
"Doc" Emrick has ties to Maine as a former Portland Pirates play-by-play
man. Came here from Port Huron, Michigan.