From:
"Rowe, Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2006 18:27:33 -0500
AACH!  Be still my heart!  Boring?  One of the greatest college hockey games of all time with two of the best goalies in the nation standing on their heads?  I am stunned.  That game will be talked about for years.  How can any red-blooded hockey fan be bored by that game?

Sorry, my friend.  Absolutely disagree.

Tom Rowe