Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2006 20:01:24 -0500
Maybe that is not new, but from what I got off the PodCast is that they
were booing not because of the general rivalry between the hockey
programs of the US and Canada (like a college rivalry), but because of
the country they were from.  The impression was that the booing was
more politically motivated.  Which I believe has no place in amateur
sports.

IMHO

Kathy M.
Go Gophers!