From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 20 Mar 2005 12:36:05 -0500
Personally, I was hoping that Minnesota would end up as #5 so the
discussion about not deserving #4 would not happen.  But in any event,
Cornell was heading to Minnesota with the idea that #4 and #5 are going
to be in the same region.

I referenced http://www.ncaasports.com/icehockey/mens/story/8310407
for the brackets below.  I included the implied overall seedings, based on
the statement "Boston College was the No. 1 overall seed. The other No.
1 seeds, in order, included the University of Denver, Colorado College,
and the University of Minnesota, Twin Cities."

Doug Peterson

1. Boston College
2. Denver
3. Colorado College