From:
Joe Makowiec <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 12:53:33 -0500
At 12:03 PM 2-4-2005 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote:
>     So am I, and it just started a day or so ago.  Does anyone have any
> clues?

As somebody else pointed out, those all originated at
66.231.112.111.  Plugging that into Sam Spade (http://samspade.org/)
indicates that the IP address belongs to Polar Communications in Park
River, North Dakota http://polarcomm.com/company/index.shtml I don't know
how much good it will do, but you may try calling them or dropping them an
e-mail to let them know that their user has a virus and is spewing it all
over the 'net.  I got about a dozen of them, but they ceased very early on
the second day (February 3).

Joe
--
Joe Makowiec can be reached at: