From:
"Carol S. White" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 07:55:10 -0600
Well, that just stinks!  I have met Brian and what a fun guy.  If this
report is true, I hope that it comes out in the media. (Got an
investigative reporter station?) The damage is done, but players should
not be allowed to get away with BS like this.  In fact, perhaps it is
time for Dillon to get the boot as well!

My thoughts are with the Cavanaugh family.

-Carol
GO Gophers!!!