From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 21:29:30 -0400
My brother-in-law has taken a radio to a SLU - Yale game so he could
listen to a Patriots game.   They make those tiny TVs.  One could take
one of those and watch both.  But be very careful about flying pucks.
It isn't safe to take your eye off the puck.

It looks like I will be going to my first game at Maine, if no new
problems arise..  We have tickets for Saturday night.  Maybe we should
pack a radio.  I hope the arena is easy to find.  I am going to the web
site now to see if I can find directions.

Sara
SLU '77
Red Sox Nation
Let's go SAINTS!!! Let's go SOX!!!