From:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carl Ford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 20:26:37 -0400
Greg,

Here are two questions for you:

1. How many chances will you have to watch UNH play Mercyhurst?  Or, just play
anyone?
2. How many chances will you have to watch the Sox in the World Series?

I hope this helps you.

Bonus question:  Could the Sox do ANYTHING to top the biggest sports choke of
all time, which just happened? :-p

Quoting Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>:

> Or, if you are a Yankee fan who was born in the Bronx, you could be
> cynical and say go to the hockey game because the Sox are going to lose
> no matter whom they play. . . but no one would say that . . .would they
> :-) ??
>
> Tony Buffa
> RPI '64
>
> ===============
>
> Charlie Shub wrote:
>
> >no, greg.......
> >the correct protocol is to GO TO THE HOCKEY GAME and tape (or TIVO)
> >the baseball game.  And let me assure you that i won't spoil your fun
> >because it would be silly to post baseball scores on a hockey mailing
> >list.
> >
> >Actually, last weekend, some misguided soul did have one of the tvs in
> >the press box at CC tuned to the baseball, so i guess a solution would
> >be to take a radio to the hockey game.
> >cdash

Carl Ford
Embassy of Red Sox Nation, Washington DC
GO BU!!!

Patriotism is supporting your country all the time and the government when
it deserves it. -Mark Twain
This mail sent using ToadMail -- Web based e-mail @ ToadNet