From:
Andy Loggia <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Andy Loggia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:17:23 -0400
Bob (or anyone else in New England for that matter),

You say that the ECAC broadcasts the games on Fox New England. What is a
typical schedule for games? I assume (hopefully correctly) they broadcast
the games live Friday and Saturday night. Are there some teams they show
more often than others?

Andy