From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 2004 17:47:01 -0700
This is great Wayne, let's hope it continues in spite of burgeoning ugly
chat rooms (with so many flames it makes hell look cool :-) Hockey-L got
me back involved in college hockey after being away from it from 1970
since moving to Ca.

Anyone know if there are plans for televising college games in lieu of
NHL games to give folks their hockey fix? Probably not, just wishful
thinking.

Maybe they'll televise some of the ones from Europe where a lot of the
NHLers apparently are headed. Or maybe minor leagues, if they are
playing, would be a better bet.

Congrats to hockey-L. Long live hockey-L.

Tony Buffa
RPI '64