From:
Clay Satow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 18:14:10 -0700
Of course it wasn't necessary.  Probably he thought he was in the USCHO message boards with his
fellow juveniles.

Got my "We are pleased . . ." letter Saturday; had a 4 priority.  When I started seeing messages
from people who got shut out, I almost felt like back in the high school senior days when you
worried whether you would get a fat envelope or a skinny envelope. Feel bad for those of you who
weren't fortunate in the lottery.  I hope that with the FF in a location that's a bit of a trip
for a lot of folks, that you'll be able to get tickets if you want to; just hope that you don't
get scalped.

Clay