From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 23:59:17 -0400
Yes, they played BU in Portland (and beat the Terriers) and I believe
that they also played Maine in Portland.  I did not list the Civic Center
as UNH played only 1 or 2 games there.  Do you consider it a home
rink for Maine?  After all Maine usually plays a game or two there each
season.  The "home" rink for UNH that season was clearly JFK
Coliseum in Manchester.

The same goes for Boston College, in fact more so.  The two seasons
they were building Conte they played home games in four different
rinks: Brown Arena, Matthews Arena, Bright Center and Boston
Garden.  However, Brown Arena was "home" for 19 of 30 games over
the two seasons, with Matthews hosting 5, Bright 4 and Boston Garden
2.

Sean Pickett           E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Go Terriers